Craig is a highly qualified practitioner of therapeutic muscular restoration. He holds a first class Bachelors degree in Sport & Exercise Science from the University of Sunderland. Craig is also a Sport Physiology & Massage specialist having received his ITEC accreditation from the Performance Clinic of the United Kingdom where he studied under Penny Macutkiewicz, Lead Physiotherapist of the Great Britain Paratriathlon team.
The benefits of Sports Massage include:
- Reducing Blood Pressure through myofascial trigger point massage.
- Improving Tissue Elasticity through elongation of overused tissue.
- Reducing Muscular Scar Tissue through lymphatic drainage and circulation.
- Increasing Tissue Permeability through elimination of waste products such as lactic acids.
- Improving Mobility and Wellbeing through pain reduction associated with tension build up.